Focus on Blockchain Conference is an event not to be missed that brings together tech driven companies, entrepreneurs, crypto & blockchain aficionados and investors to explore the wealth of opportunities that blockchain unveils, learn about its use cases in different industries and understand how they can apply technology to better the world.
The conference takes place on July 19 at Impact Hub, Bucharest, and is preceded by a meet & greet event on July 18.
Focus on Blockchain is an opportunity for dozens of blockchain entrepreneurs, investors, ICOs, crypto enthusiasts and experts in the field to connect, learn from each other, share ideas and build meaningful relationships.
The conference agenda consists of:
- All you need to know about Blockchain and ICOs
- Investing in Tokens Security vs utility tokens | The risks and opportunities of investing in volatile markets | Crypto investment funds
- Decentralised Business Models
- Future of banking and finance | work| real estate | energy
- ICO Rountables with Blockchain experts – this concept gives startups / ICOs or Blockchain experts the opportunity to pitch their ideas, discuss relevant topics and forge partnerships with those who are really interested in what they have to say.
The audience will benefit from quality curated content and insights from international and local speakers who will provide actionable learning, inspiration and motivation. They will meet and greet the participants and answer their questions. This event is meant to be gateway to a growing community made for and by entrepreneurs.
The list of confirmed speakers include:
- Thibault Verbiest – Member of the Advisory Board | EU Blockchain Observatory Forum
- CosminaSimion – Partner | NNDKP
- Lucian Opris, Senior Associate Office Agency | Colliers International Romania
- Vlad Andrei – Co-Founder, Co-Cio | Albaron Ventures
- Adam Dorfman – Founder | If When Then
- Piotr Gryko – Software Engineer | Unipart Logistics
- Dan Dumitrescu – Chief Innovation Officer | End of Waste Foundation USA
- CzeglédiTamás – Co-Funder | Blockchaineum Group LLC
- Miklos Toth – Head of A.I. Projects | Blockchaineum
- GyörgyBalázsi – Head of Product | Blockchain Competence Center
- Jörg Molt – CEO | Satoshi School
- Cristian Orasanu – Product & Strategy | Emro Ventures
More information about the agenda of the event can be found here.
Register for euro 89 + VAT using our Discount Code, TECOMM2018, and enjoy an amazing speaker lineup.
About Business Review
Business Review’s vision is to help build, feed and support the growth of a stronger entrepreneur community in Romania and Eastern Europe by becoming a platform that best promotes young entrepreneurs and their interests, fosters collaboration, gives them access to networking and funding opportunities via a well-established network and expands their knowledge through relevant and curated content and news.